Kacie, Clinton, Nan, and I decided to brave the ear-popping 3 hour drive to see THE Fiona Apple live at the Ryman. Thank you, Nashville, for having a place such as the Ryman. This was the first show Nan and I have seen there, but it will definitely not be the last.
Fiona Apple was absolutely incredible. There aren't words... just aaahhhhh. She's the kind of artist that makes you realize the very real human connection that exists between yourself and her, and every other person. At least, that's how I felt.
I must admit, there was a bit of rough going on this trip, but by the end of Saturday, we were in East Nashville and I felt like I was in my midtown home.
![]() |
| Monster magarita. |
![]() |
| Mature adults that we are. |










hey! I love your blog, but it's really hard to read with the cursive font. Nice pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You're right, the font is so pretty though! I think I'll just keep it for the title. :-)
Deleteheeey!!!
ReplyDelete