So I have been rather skint (real po' in British talk) and because of this, I haven't really had a chance to enjoy the midtown shops and food as of late. However, I finally crawled out of my sadness hole to try and make myself healthy again.
I went to Midtown Yoga on Cooper with Kacie and Nan on Sunday, and can I say... I'm addicted. I was so happy to find out that Midtown Yoga offers "Pay what you can" every day of the week so poor folk like me can find inner peace and center my being and all that good stuff for as much as I can give.
The vibe of the studio was wonderful. I really felt at peace, which is something I've been craving for months. I'll be back Tuesday!
Afterwards, in true midtown fashion, I went to brunch. I discovered that brunch is somewhat of a staple in the cooper young district on Sundays. Do it or get out. So, Kacie, Nan, Clinton, Kerry, Adam and I had our brunch date at Golden India, the best Indian food in the city. Their buffet is amazing (which I know the idea of a good buffet sounds like an oxymoron but really, it'll make you want to punch a baby. It's that good). I forgot to take a picture of the food before eating, but here's a not gross "after" shot. Yum.
I couldn't tell you what exactly I was eating because I tend to not pay attention, but you would like it.
I'm looking forward to more positive days. This townie will be heading to the great middle also known as Nashville for the Fiona Apple show and my skin is prickling with antici.....pation.
Do you have a favorite tasty dish in your town? Or what do you do to relax? Let me know! Let's live the Midtownie life together!


Love it!!
ReplyDelete